- Personal data, or personal information, means any information about a person from which that person can be identified (“Personal Data”). It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
- You may contact the data controller for any questions in relation to the manner in which we use your Personal Data at https://SpielSofort.com.
Collection of personal information, what and how:
We will collect and process data about you depending under which of the following category/ies you belong:
Browsing through the Site
With regard to each of your visits to our Site we might automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, your internet service provider (ISP), your device, your location, your operating system and platform and other online identifiers. While this information is non-personal, we do treat it with the same level of security and afford it the protection we afford to your Personal Data. It is only used for internal analysis of user trends, so that we can best optimise the Site to offer a superior online experience.
- If you use our Site on your mobile device, we may collect your mobile carrier information and the unique device id number.
- Information about your visit to the Site, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) and page interaction information.
- Information received from cookies.
Opting to receive our Newsletter or Opting into any promotion
When you choose to join our email newsletter or opt into any promotion, we will also record your name and email address and we will contact you via email. You may opt out of receiving newsletter and promotional emails from the Site by following the instructions in those emails.
When you contact our support team for assistance with regards to any information on the Site we may also record all the information you provide to us.
How your personal information is used:
Your personal information is used by the Site to:
Categories of data held about you:
The personal data collected and processed on you can be grouped into the following categories:
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this site.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use the Site.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
Lawful basis for processing personal data:
We have set out below, in a table format, a description of all the ways we plan to use your personal data, and which of the legal bases we rely on to do so. We have also identified what our legitimate interests are where appropriate.
|Purpose/Activity:||Category of data:||Lawful basis for processing, including basis of legitimate interest:|
|To administer and protect our business and the Site (including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, reporting and hosting of data).||(1) Technical||Necessary for our legitimate interests (for running our business, provision of administration and IT services, network security, and in the context of a business reorganisation or group restructuring exercise)|
|To deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve to you.||(1) Technical|
|Necessary for our legitimate interests (to define types of users, to keep our Site updated and relevant and to develop our business)|
|To use data analytics to improve our website, products, marketing, customer relationships and experiences.||(1) Technical|
|(1) Necessary for our legitimate interests (to grow our business) if suggestions are delivered via the Site.
(2) Consent (if we contact you by means of direct marketing).
|To make suggestions and recommendations to you about products that may be of interest to you.||(1) Technical|
|(1) Necessary for our legitimate interests (to grow our business) if suggestions are delivered via the Site.
(3) Consent (if we contact you by means of direct marketing).
Cookies & Analytics
The site also uses Analytics. We may use Google Analytics, Divvit and Delta Projects, as well as any other analytics providers that we may use from time to time, to advertise on the Site and/or on third-party Sites to you after you visit our Site. We and third-parties like Google, Divvit and Delta Projects, use first party cookies and third party cookies to inform, optimise and serve ads based on your past visits to our Site:
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Site. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
- We use Google Analytics’ 3rd-party audience data such as age, gender and interests to understand the behaviour of our customers. We also work with companies that collect information about your online activities to provide advertising targeted to suit your interests and preferences. This means that you may from time to time see several advertisements on the Site or other sites you browse because we contract with Google and other companies to target our advertisements based on data we or they have collected, including data collected through cookies. These companies may also be able to collect information when you click on advertisements on the Site, which helps track and manage the effectiveness of our marketing efforts.
- You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page (https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated). Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on for your browser (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout). Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics.
- Information for our users’ visitors
Type of of data we collect for our users’ visitors:
All of the data that we collect is integral to providing our services to our users, and we want to be transparent about exactly what we collect, when, and why. When it comes to the data about page views of our user’s visitors, we collect the following data: IP address, Current URL, Referrer URL, Timestamp, User ID Cookie, User-agent, Page load time and Orders.
- What we do with the data we process:
The purpose of the data that we collect and process is crucial for GDPR compliance. We have defined our purpose as: To enable the features of our service as described in the applicable Service Descriptions, including but not limited to:
– Enabling tracking of our users’ visitors from his or her first visit on the user’s web page until the first purchase is made, including tracking of information about the products bought, etc.
– Enabling monitoring of our users’ visitors’ lifetime value, the number of purchases made, etc.
– Enabling identification of our users’ visitors across multiple devices.
– Enabling segmentation of our users’ visitors, for example “large customers” or “one time customer.”
– Enabling the use of above segmentation when communicating with the customers via email, customized ads, or directly on the user’s webpage.
- If you wish not for Divvit to collect your personal data, you have the choice to opt out. You can use the following opting out options to do so:
Deleting cookies on your device or browser:
We rely on cookies and other online identifiers to collect and use your personal information. You can delete cookies from your devices and browsers to prevent us from collecting personal information about you. If you opt-out of our use of your personal information using this method, we would still use personal data that we hold and collect about you from other devices and/or browsers, unless you also delete the cookies from all of the other devices and/or browsers that you use.
Using Safari’s ‘Limit Ad Tracking’ function:
If you are using a Safari browser of the version 11.2 or above, you can choose to opt out from us using your personal data by toggling the “Limit Ad Tracking” setting on your device or computer.
- Information for our users’ visitors
- We use the information we collect to create data segments, and these data segments are generally based upon your interactions with our clients or other third party media suppliers, such as the websites that you visit and the mobile applications that you use. Furthermore, we run analytics, target ads, and measure the effectiveness of ads on behalf of Delta Projects’ clients. We also use it to improve our Services that we provide to our clients. For these purposes we may share information with our clients, partners and service providers. For more information, please see Delta Projects Data Collection Policy (https://www.deltaprojects.com/data-collection-policy/)
- You have the right to request access and further information concerning the processing of your personal data, or request that we correct, rectify, complete, erase or restrict the processing of your personal data. Furthermore, you have the right to object to the processing. If we have not been able to provide you with sufficient support for our processing, we will cease to process your personal data. As a user you may decide to opt-out from the Delta Projects Services and can do so at any time by visiting: http://www.deltaprojects.com/opt-out.html
Personal Information Disclosure to Third Parties
- We do seek to partner with companies who provide services, solutions and promotions we feel will be of value to our customers, and in such instances we will provide you with any such services, solutions and promotions of such other companies.
- The Site also reserves the right to provide statistics about your use of the Site, sales, traffic, and other statistical information relating to the Site to third parties, without however, identifying your identity.
- The Site may provide your personal data to its affiliates or related companies for legitimate business purposes.
- We may release your information should we be required to do so by law in order to comply with any legal processes.
- We do not provide any warranty against the use of your information by third party sites linked to, and from, the Site.
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data:
- Request access to your personal data. You have the right to access information held about you. We shall comply with any reasonable access request. In the events that the access request involves a disproportionate amount of work, we reserve the right, in line with applicable law, to charge a fee covering the work involved.
- Request correction of your personal data. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us.
- Request erasure of your personal data. You have the right to ask us to delete any information we hold about you which is not relevant to purpose for which we collect it. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You may also request for us to delete all your personal data, in which case we ask you to close your account. There may be legal obligations which may prohibit us from deleting all or any information held about you immediately at the time of the request (such as Anti-Money Laundering legislation), however we will process your request at the earliest opportunity whenever any applicable data retention period expires.
- Object to processing of your personal data. You have a right to object to our processing of personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes, in which case we ask you to untick the relevant tick-box for direct marketing, prior to creating a User Account, or to modify the settings of your User Account, which grants us the consent to process your data for marketing communications. In some cases, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your information which override your rights and freedoms.
- Request restriction of processing your personal data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data in the following scenarios: (a) if you want us to establish the data’s accuracy; (b) where our use of the data is unlawful but you do not want us to erase it; (c) where you need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or (d) you have objected to our use of your data but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
- Request transfer of your personal data (data portability request). This enables you to request your personal data. We will provide to you, your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
- Right to withdraw consent for direct marketing. You have the right at any time to change your mind in relation to us being able to contact you with direct marketing. You can exercise your right to stop receiving direct marketing by accessing your account and unticking the consent boxes related to direct marketing or by contacting customer support. Any withdrawal of consent for the processing of personal data for marketing purposes will apply for the Site only.
- We will retain copies of any communications that you send to us (including copies of any emails) in order to maintain accurate records of the information that we have received from you.
- You can also exercise your rights at any time by contacting us.
Protection of Children
- The Site is an online gambling information portal and as such none of its marketing content, products, services or promotions are appropriate for, or targeted at, children and visitors under the age of 18 years of age (or equivalent minimum age in the relevant jurisdiction).
- The Site does not knowingly solicit or collect personal data from children below the age of 18. If the Site discovers that it has accidentally collected personal data from a child below 18, it will remove that child’s personal data from its records as soon as reasonably possible.
- The Site bears no responsibility for the actions taken by children or visitors under the age of 18 (or equivalent minimum age in the relevant jurisdiction) based on the content found on the Site, or any of its sub-domains and pages, nor our outbound marketing campaigns (including but not limited to our email newsletter).
- In some circumstances we may anonymise your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
General Data Security
The Site has implemented the necessary and digital and infrastructure security measures at the physical IT and data storage facilities to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of your information.
- Due to the realities of maintaining the Site and other digital content we cannot guarantee that all content will be accurate at all times.
- For this and other reason the Site reserves the right to adjust and make amendments to the information contained within the Site without notice.
- It is worth noting that some services and promotions are subject to regulatory and jurisdictional restrictions, and are therefore not available in all markets.
The responsibility lies with you to ensure that any information you respond to is currently valid before committing to the required action.